Subject: Re: Next Item
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 95 22:02:37 PDT

John Gross writes:
>
>Be careful with Glow Behinds. If they fall in front of an opaque object,
>but behind a transparent object, the trans object will render solid in
>front of the Glow Behind.

	Ooops!  Guess my suggestion wouldn't work then.

	Ah well, it WOULD have worked if lens flares worked "correctly"....

	* %^/   <----ambivalent in a high wind.

>
>JG

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |                                  *
***********************************************************************
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]